Run the Bird
Wednesday, Apr 14, 2021
6:00pm - 9:00pm
JOINING US IS FREE AND EASY:
1. Reserve your spot below (only 40 spots available per week. New reservation list will go live every Thursday)
2. Arrive at Blackbird on Wednesday at 6pm with your mask on
3. Sign in with Aden (7 foot dude)
4. Group pic (distanced for safety) then run starts at 6:30 sharp!
5. Follow the route around Wash Park
6. Finish at Blackbird
7. $3 Colorado Lager, $3 Avery White Rascal, $3 Odell 90 Shilling for handstamped runners
8. Seating will be available in the side room
9. Parties are expected to fill available tables in order to keep distance and accommodate, so gather with a group you are comfortable with
10. Some outdoor seating will be available, weather permitting
We begin at Blackbird (305 S Downing St). Run east on the sidewalk of Alameda to Marion Parkway and head south into Wash Park. You may run in either direction around the park and return on Marion to Alameda, then back to Blackbird.
BE COURTEOUS AND DISTANCED
Runners are encouraged to SPREAD OUT. Let the fast runners run!, The slow runners hang back.
ALL RUNNERS MUST REGISTER FOR EACH RUN
This is a LIMITED event. Please do not expect to enter Blackbird if you did not register for the run.
Event LocationBlackbird Public House
305 S. Downing St.
Denver, CO, 80209